Richard Platt lot in 1641

"The lot on which the [Old Sherman House] stood appears on the map of 1641, one of the earliest recorded maps in the history of the New Haven colony, and was known as the 'Richard Platt' lot. In 1761, one hundred and twenty years later, the property was sold to Roger Sherman."-Excerpt courtesy of, "The… Continue reading Richard Platt lot in 1641